Parliament House India
This the home of Lok Sabha and also the meeting place of Rajya Sabha, is a huge circular building, which is 11 meter in diameter and has 144 pillars purest creamy sandstone surrounding it, each 8.3 meter high. The foundation stone of it was laid in 1921 by the Royal Highness the Duke of Connaught and was opened by Lord Irwin on 18th Jaunary 1927. A gift from Britishers, it has three main separate chambers, which radiate form the central hall of the building. First is Legislative assembly. Second is State Council. Each chamber has its own padha gallery and committee room. Fountains, waterway and gardens separate chambers from one another. It is considered to be the best parliament house in the world. The constitution of India it its original hand written from is available in its library. Special permission in necessary for the visitors.